Courage To Continue, LLC was founded by Rachel Brummert. It is a company dedicated to empowering individuals, overcoming trauma, and encouraging social change. We accomplish this by producing thought-provoking films and public service announcements, through public speaking, and collaborating with other organizations to affect positive change.
- Every 73 Seconds, an investigative documentary about one of the most awkward and painful topics: sexual assault. In the United States, a person is sexually assaulted every 73 seconds. Three out of four assaults go unreported, leaving victims to bury their pain. The film aims to dismantle misconceptions such as “Why don’t they leave?” or “Why sexual assault is so under-reported, and change the culture that allows it through the eyes of survivors.
- Outbreak: COVID-19, a short documentary about the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and the lives it affected.
- That Day, a limited documentary series about the role of guns in mass shootings, suicide, road rage, officer involved shootings, and settling differences using weapons. Through the eyes of survivors and witnesses of gun violence, and the families left behind by gun deaths, the film takes a hard look at how prevalent gun violence is and what we can do to prevent it.
- Shaping Violence, a limited documentary series explores risk factors and precursors to domestic violence. Can we intervene early to reduce the risk of domestic violence in adulthood?
- Speak Up virtual sexual assault awareness event